● It has improved AF speed and quality when used in combination with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 SA-L.
● It has improved the start-up time after the Nikon D6 power is turned on.
● It has fixed an issue where the autofocus did not work when used on a Nikon D6.
● It has improved the AF accuracy when the Face Detection setting is turned on, while using AF.
● With the Sony α9 or Sony α6400, it has corrected the phenomenon whereby the AF stopping position occasionally had a variation when shutter was half pressed repeatedly during auto focusing on the same subject. * For customers who have Sony α9, please update the camera’s firmware to Ver.5.00 or later.
● It has optimized exposure during viewfinder shooting when used in combination with EOS 90D and EOS-1D X Mark III.