● It has improved the AF speed and quality when the lens is used with the SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 SA-L.
● It has improved the start-up time after the Nikon D6 power is turned on.
● It has fixed an issue where the autofocus did not work when used on a Nikon D6.
● It has optimized the exposure during viewfinder shooting when used in combination with the EOS 90D and the EOS-1D X Mark III.
● It has ensured compatibility with Canon’s in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function, which enables correction matching the optical characteristics of the attached lens.*
● It has corrected the phenomenon that abnormal images appear or operation errors occur when Canon’s in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function is enabled. * Compatible cameras: EOS 1D X mark II, EOS 5Ds, EOS 5Ds R, EOS 5D mark IV, EOS 6D mark II, EOS 80D, EOS 8000D(EOS Rebel T6s, EOS 760D), EOS 9000D(EOS 77D) , EOS Kiss x8i(EOS Rebel T6i, EOS 750D), EOS Kiss x9i(EOS Rebel T7i, EOS 800D), EOS Kiss x9(EOS Rebel SL2, EOS 200D)
● It has improved the AF speed.
● It has improved the AF accuracy when the Face Detection setting is turned on, while using AF.
● With the Sony α9 or Sony α6400, it has corrected the phenomenon whereby the AF stopping position occasionally had a variation when shutter was half pressed repeatedly during auto focusing on the same subject. * For customers who have Sony α9, please update the camera’s firmware to Ver.5.00 or later.