● The firmware will improve the AF performance when used in combination with the SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 SA-L.
● Compatible with MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11.
● It has corrected a phenomenon occurring on Nikon’s Z Series cameras used in combination with Mount Adapter FTZ, whereby the AF did not operate when the aperture value was increased.
● When the lens is used in combination with the Nikon “Z 7” and their “Mount Adapter FTZ”, it has corrected the phenomenon whereby the response to the AF operation is intermittent when starting to shoot with the subject completely out of focus.
● It has optimized the exposure during viewfinder shooting when used in combination with the EOS 90D and the EOS-1D X Mark III.
● The firmware will improve the AF performance when used in combination with the SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 EF-L.
● It has corrected the phenomenon that the continuous shooting speed of some SIGMA interchangeable lenses with firmware Ver.2.00 decreases in certain combinations with some cameras.
● It ensures compatibility with Canon's in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function, which enables correction matching the optical characteristics of the attached lens.※
● It corrects the phenomenon that abnormal images appear or operation errors occur when Canon's in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function is enabled.
● It corrects the phenomenon that exposure during shooting through the viewfinder or Live View mode becomes unstable.
● It improves focus accuracy during Live View mode. ※ Compatible cameras: EOS 1D X mark II, EOS 5Ds, EOS 5Ds R, EOS 5D mark IV, EOS 6D mark II, EOS 8000D(EOS Rebel T6s, EOS 760D), EOS 80D, EOS 9000D(EOS 77D), EOS Kiss x9i(EOS Rebel T7i, EOS 800D), EOS Kiss x9(EOS Rebel SL2, EOS 200D), EOS Kiss x8i(EOS Rebel T6i, EOS 750D)
Compatible with MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11.
● It has improved the AF speed.
● It has improved the AF accuracy when the Face Detection setting is turned on, while using AF.
● With the Sony α9 or Sony α6400, it has corrected the phenomenon whereby the AF stopping position occasionally had a variation when shutter was half pressed repeatedly during auto focusing on the same subject. * For customers who have Sony α9, please update the camera’s firmware to Ver.5.00 or later.