It has corrected the phenomenon that 3D-tracking does not work when it is attached with TELE CONVERTER TC-1401 on a Nikon DSLR.
* For this update, it requires the firmware of the SIGMA USB DOCK for NIKON to be Ver.1.01 or later.
* Before updating the firmware of the 500mm F4 DG OS HSM | Sports for NIKON, Please ensure SIGMA Optimization Pro has been updated to Ver1.4.1 or later for Windows, or Ver1.4.0 or later for Macintosh.
● It has ensured compatibility with Canon’s in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function, which enables correction matching the optical characteristics of the attached lens.※
● It has corrected the phenomenon that abnormal images appear or operation errors occur when Canon’s in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function is enabled.
● It has improved the AF speed when the lens is used in combination with some cameras.
* Compatible cameras
EOS R*1、EOS-1D X mark II, EOS 5Ds, EOS 5Ds R, EOS 5D mark IV, EOS 6D mark II, EOS 80D, EOS 8000D(EOS Rebel T6s, EOS 760D), EOS 9000D(EOS 77D) , EOS Kiss x8i(EOS Rebel T6i, EOS 750D), EOS Kiss x9i(EOS Rebel T7i, EOS 800D), EOS Kiss x9(EOS Rebel SL2, EOS 200D) *1 When the Digital Lens Optimizer is switched [OFF], but “Peripheral illumination correction”, “Chromatic aberration correction” and “Distortion correction”, located within the in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function is switched [ON], the appropriate corrections can be achieved in accordance with the optical characteristics of each lens.