The Sigma Corporation is pleased to release the new 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM, the standard zoom lens from our “Art” line, offering stable and fine image quality from wide to mid-telephoto range.
SIGMA 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM is the standard zoom lens from our “Art” line, offering stable and fine image quality from wide to mid-telephoto range. It has a combination of fixed aperture and a good zoom ratio that we kept as high as possible. Many simulations were carried out before achieving this goal, and made the specification compatible with 35mm full size image sensors. Moreover, it was designed to surpass the quality inspection of the original MTF measuring system, A1, so it has succeeded in creating superior image quality for new standard of high-spec cameras. This lens incorporates the OS function and minimizes camera shake effectively.
Corresponding AF Mounts: SIGMA / SONY (D) / NIKON (D) / CANON
Accessories: Case and Petal Hood (LH876-02) supplied.
SIGMA 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM F/CANON will be available soon.
Launching date of Sigma, Sony and Nikon mount is not determined yet.
* Nikon mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
* This lens cannot be used with film SLR cameras with the exception of the Nikon F6 and Canon EOS-1v.
* The angle of view varies depending on which camera the lens is mounted on.
* For Sony, OS function is not incorporated.
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.