The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce that firmware SIGMA dp2 Quattro is available for download.
Benefits of the firmware update:
SIGMA dp2 Quattro Firmware [Ver.1.03]
- ・It has added the function to develop RAW data (X3F files) on the camera internally.
- ・It has corrected the phenomenon that file numbers occasionally reset when they are set to be consecutive numbers.
- ・It has corrected the phenomenon that the camera freezes when playing JPEG files developed by SIGMA Photo Pro.
- ・It has added the function to display RAW data (X3F files) photographed by other SIGMA digital cameras.
* It excludes RAW data (X3F files) of SIGMA SD9 and SD10.
- Note: If the firmware has been updated, it is not possible to develop RAW files in other than SIGMA Photo Pro 6.1. Please be sure to update it to the latest version.
- NOTICE OF FUNCTION CHANGE（PDF:418KB）
SIGMA dp2 Quattro Firmware Ver.1.03 is available for download at the following site.