- CARBON FIBER HOOD LH1388-01 (Supplied) Barcode No. : 00-85126-93311-1
- COVER LENS CAP LC-185E (Supplied) Barcode No. : 00-85126-93322-7
- FILTER HOLDER WITH WR PROTECTOR 46MM (Supplied) Barcode No. : 00-85126-93317-3
- REAR CAP LCR Ⅱ （Supplied） Barcode No. : SIGMA 00-85126-92949-7, NIKON 00-85126-92950-3, CANON 00-85126-92951-0
WR PROTECTOR LPT-11
Barcode No. ： 00-85126-93319-7
Exclusive SIGMA Protector which fits on the front of the lens. Effectively helps prevent damage to the lens during shooting and maintenance.
- CIRCULAR PL FILTER RCP-11 Barcode No. ： 00-85126-93320-3
SIGMA TELE CONVERTER TC-1401/ TC-2001
Barcode No. : SIGMA 00-85126-87956-3, CANON 00-85126-87954-9, NIKON 00-85126-87955-6
Barcode No. : SIGMA 00-85126-87056-0, CANON 00-85126-87054-6, NIKON 00-85126-87055-3
Tele Converters that are newly designed to match the new lens line-ups (optional) can be attached. The addition of SIGMA’s TELE CONVERTER TC-1401 or TELE CONVERTER TC-2001 produces a AF 700mm F5.6 hyper-telephoto lens or a AF 1000mm F8 hyper-telephoto lens respectively
* When shooting subjects with low contrast or luminosity value, focus may not be spot on the subject.
TRIPOD SOCKET TS-81
Barcode No. ： 00-85126-93146-9
TRIPOD SOCKET TS-81 is the optional lens ｆoot which can be attached to the SIGMA 500mm F4 DG OS HSM | Sports. It is compatible with the Arca Swiss quick release plate and the clamp. The deliberately designed length of its rail provides the flexibility to adjust the center of gravity making it balance perfectly, even while zooming or using accessories, such as a tele converter and battery pack. Consideration has been given to the portability and transportation of the lens when Tripod Socket TS-81 is attached. The lens hood can still be reversed and the lens stored in its original padded case, even with the Tripod Socket TS-81 attached. Incorporated into the Tripod Socket are safety stopper screws to prevent the lens from falling. There are 2 sizes of screw holes, 1/4 and 3/8, making it compatible with tripods other than Arca Swiss, too. When it is compared to the supplied tripod socket, it offers more space between the lens and device, and the change of grip has improved the usage as a handle for carrying.
- SIGMA USB DOCK Barcode No. ： SIGMA 00-85126-87856-6、CANON 00-85126-87854-2、NIKON 00-85126-87855-9
SIGMA WR PROTECTOR 46mm
Barcode No. ： 00-85126-93088-2
Water-repellent, Antistatic type. Protector is developed to protect the lens surface from dirt and dust as well as scratches. It is an ideal filter for regular use as it is completely colorless so does not affect color reproduction.
SIGMA PROTECTOR 46mm
Barcode No. ： 00-85126-93101-8
Normal type. Protector is developed to protect the lens surface from dirt and dust as well as scratches. It is an ideal filter for regular use as it is completely colorless so does not affect color reproduction.
SIGMA WR UV FILTER 46mm
Barcode No. ： 00-85126-93062-2
UV Water-repellent, Antistatic type. UV filter prevents the bluish tone that generates when the weather is fine, by absorbing ultraviolet rays. It is effective in most situations, such as landscape, portrait and general photography on a sunny day. It is also an ideal filter for regular use as it is completely colorless so does not affect color reproduction.
- SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 Barcode No. ： SIGMA SA-E 00-85126-93251-0, CANON EF-E 00-85126-93250-3