The dedicated service staff for Sigma products will install the Rear Filter Holder FHR-11 on SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art for Canon.
The Rear Filter Holder FHR-11 is an accessory exclusively designed for the SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art for Canon, and it enables photographers to use a filter sheet with the lens.
By attaching it to the rear of the lens, it will allow more freedom of expression.
1) Applicable Product
SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art for Canon* Only available for the Canon mount lens. There are no plans for the development in Sigma and Nikon mounts,
nor other lenses besides SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art.
It depends on each country and territory.* Includes the cost for Rear filter holder FHR-11.
3) How long the service takes
It depends on each country and territory.
In Japan, it is expected to take about 1 week. (Please confirm it when you apply for this service.)
4) How we conduct the service
Please contact your nearest authorized SIGMA service station.World network
5) Warranty Period
The warranty period after the installation will depend on each country's law.
6) Where to buy the parts
In case it is not convenient for your environment to use the installation service and prefer to do it by your own effort, the necessary parts can be sold.World network
Customers who do not own the appropriate tools or who do not feel confident in attaching the filter holder themselves may take advantage of the chargeable installation service.
Please contact your nearest authorized SIGMA subsidiary / distributor for further information.
1. Rear Filter Holder FHR-11
2. Guide template
3. Fixing screws (3 pieces)
Barcode No. 0085126 934866
- • Any damage or faults caused by attaching the filter holder on your own will not be covered by the warranty.
- • This product is exclusive to the SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art 017 (CANON Mount). Please do not attempt to attach it to any other lens or mount. There is a risk that it may cause damage to the lens and camera.
- • Please be careful to avoid scratches to the lens or the electrical contacts when attaching the filter holder.
- • Please ensure not to drop the small fixing screws inside the lens.