It has improved the AF speed and quality when the lens is used with the SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 SA-L.
- It has improved the start-up time after the Nikon D6 power is turned on.
- It has fixed an issue where the autofocus did not work when used on a Nikon D6.
- It has optimized exposure during viewfinder shooting when used in combination with Canon EOS 90D and EOS-1D X Mark III.
- It has fixed a rarely-occurring communication problem during Live View shooting when mounted on the EOS-1D X Mark III.
- It has ensured compatibility with Canon’s in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function, which enables correction matching the optical characteristics of the attached lens.*
- It has corrected the phenomenon that abnormal images appear or operation errors occur when Canon’s in-camera Lens Aberration Correction function is enabled.
* Compatible cameras: EOS 1D X mark II, EOS 5Ds, EOS 5Ds R, EOS 5D mark IV, EOS 6D mark II, EOS 80D, EOS 8000D(EOS Rebel T6s, EOS 760D), EOS 9000D(EOS 77D) , EOS Kiss x8i(EOS Rebel T6i, EOS 750D), EOS Kiss x9i(EOS Rebel T7i, EOS 800D), EOS Kiss x9(EOS Rebel SL2, EOS 200D)