A new device that expands the possibilities of lenses,
making them more valuable than ever.
The new MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 allows you to use your SIGMA SA mount and SIGMA EOS mount interchangeable lenses with the Sony E-mount camera body.
Until now, the market has seen the introduction of many methods for using lenses from one camera system with a body from a different system. In the digital age, however, camera systems have become much more complex, and it is challenging to create a mount converter that aligns both the mechanics and software of the lens and body. Creating a converter that matches lenses for current DSLRs to bodies for mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera systems is even more challenging. Now the market demands a converter that goes beyond simply aligning the flange back distance to retaining full functionality.
MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 incorporates the digital data necessary to provide fast and smooth AF for compatible lenses as well as OS features and functions of the camera that help control peripheral brightness and correct transverse chromatic aberration, distortion, and more.
In addition, since Sony E-mount camera bodies do not require mechanical integration with lenses for aperture control, the MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 makes SIGMA SA mount interchangeable lenses and SIGMA interchangeable lenses for Canon cameras fully compatible with the automatic exposure control of Sony E-mount camera bodies.
MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 is ideal for professional photographers who use different camera systems depending on the subject, as well as amateur photographers who enjoy using a variety of camera systems. Increasing the compatibility of lenses with different camera systems makes these assets more valuable than ever. In addition, users of Sony E-mount camera bodies will enjoy an immediate increase in the number of lenses available to them.
- α9 series
- α7 series
- α5000/α6000 series
- NEX series
- 12-24mm F4 DG HSM(Art)
- 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN(Art)*1
- 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM(Art)
- 24-35mm F2 DG HSM(Art)
- 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM(Art)
- 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM(Art)
- 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM(Sports)
- 70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM(Sports)
- 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM(Contemporary)
- 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM(Sports)
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM(Contemporary)
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM(Sports)
- 14mm F1.8 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 20mm F1.4 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 24mm F1.4 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 28mm F1.4 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 35mm F1.2 DG DN(Art)*1
- 35mm F1.4 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 40mm F1.4 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 45mm F2.8 DG DN(Contemporary)*1
- 50mm F1.4 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 70mm F2.8 DG MACRO(Art)*2
- 85mm F1.4 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 105mm F1.4 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 135mm F1.8 DG HSM(Art)*2
- 500mm F4 DG OS HSM(Sports)
- 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM(Contemporary)
- 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM(Art)
- 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM(Contemporary)
- 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM(Contemporary)
- 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM (Art)
- 30mm F1.4 DC HSM(Art)
- 16mm F1.4 DC DN(Contemporary)*1
- 30mm F1.4 DC DN(Contemporary)*1
- 56mm F1.4 DC DN(Contemporary)*1
* MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 is not compatible with teleconverters
* Accurate operation is not guaranteed with lenses not listed as compatible
*1 MC-11 is not required.
*2 For Sony E-mount, MC-11 is not required.
Lens compatibility chart
|Art||DC||30mm F1.4 DC HSM||✔||✕||✕|
|DC||18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM||✔||✕||✕|
|DC||50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||14mm F1.8 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||20mm F1.4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||24mm F1.4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||28mm F1.4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||35mm F1.4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✕|
|DG||40mm F1.4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||50mm F1.4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||70mm F2.8 DG MACRO||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||85mm F1.4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||105mm F1.4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||135mm F1.8 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||12-24mm F4 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||24-35mm F2 DG HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✕|
|Contemporary||DC||17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM||✔||✕||✕|
|DC||18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM||✔||✕||✕|
|DC||18-300mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM||✔||✕||✕|
|DG||100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|Sports||DG||60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||70-200mm F2.8 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✕|
|DG||150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✔|
|DG||500mm F4 DG OS HSM||✔||✕||✔|
* Including unreleased products.
* Not compatible with AFC or AFA
* Not compatible with DMF in certain lenses
* For use with DMF (in compatible lenses), it is necessary to change applicable settings with the SIGMA USB DOCK (sold separately)
* Video capture requires the use of MF
Compatible with optical stabilization features of both lens and camera body
The compatibility of MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 with the OS features of both the lens and the camera body makes possible superior correction of camera shake and other stability issues. When used with a camera body that features an OS function, MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 allows angle shake correction in the lens for superior corrective performance.
Flocking inside barrel helps prevent internal reflections
MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 features flocking in its interior to help prevent internal reflections and a reduction in lens performance.
Compatibility with Exif data
Lens type, focal length, F number, and other tags are embedded as Exif data in the image file.
The new mount converter
of the L-Mount system.
The SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 allows SIGMA SA mount and SIGMA’s CANON EF mount interchangeable lens owners to use their lens investment on L-Mount camera bodies. The converter allows more freedom of choice for L-Mount cameras, enhancing the extensibility of the L-Mount system.
- Lumix S1、Lumix S1R、Lumix S1H
Lens compatibility list
|35mm full frame|
- The MC-21 is not necessary for native L-Mount lenses.
- Cannot be used in combination with teleconverter.
- Operations using other non-compatible lenses are not guaranteed.
Fast and accurate auto focus
High precision AF photography in AF-S mode is achieved.Note: Not compatible with AF-C mode.
Comes with a tripod socket
Equipped with a socket for attaching the tripod*. Lenses not equipped with a tripod socket can be used by mounting the tripod to the MC-21.* The tool supplied makes attaching/detaching possible.
The inside surface of the barrel is covered with flocking to eliminate internal reflections.
To prevent a reduction in lens performance due to internal reflections, the inside surface of the barrel is covered with flocking.
Inclusion in Exif data
Information such as lens type, focal length, F number, and other tags are embedded as Exif data in each image file.
- Notice on usage of the SIGMA Mount Converter MC-21 when it is used in combination with Panasonic’s LUMIX S1, LUMIX S1R, and LUMIX S1H
- Only AF-S works in Autofocus Mode. AF-C cannot be selected.
- The Auto continuous operation cannot be used during video shooting.
- Touch AF cannot be used.
- With lenses incorporating MO (Manual Override), operation in manual mode is possible only after focusing.
- MF guide is not available.
- The image stabilization function inside the camera body and the lens cannot be used simultaneously. Please ensure one of these is selected.
- The AF Function Button and the Focus Preset Button incorporated on some lenses cannot be used.
- Compatibility with other cameras
- When we announced the MC-21 on February 26th, 2019, we mentioned that it was compatible with cameras manufactured by Leica Camera AG. However, specification changed and it will not be compatible with Leica’s existing L-Mount cameras. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this situation may have caused.